Broccoli microgreens the most widely studied and are among the easiest microgreens to grow.
Rich in sulforaphane, high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, it has many health benefits due to its anti-cancer and anti-bacterial agents.
Microgreen Taste Aroma Flavor Intensity
Broccoli Slightly bitter - Crunchy Mild
Prep Time: 10 mins
Keyword: carrot, broccoli microgreens
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 140 kcal
· 4 Salad plates; bowl; spoon; small shredder.
· 4 oz broccoli microgreens rinsed and dried
· 6 large carrots
· ½ cup raisins
· 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
· 1 tbsp vinegar
· 4 lettuce or cabbage leaves
1. Place lettuce | cabbage leaves on plates
2. Wash and shred carrots in a bowl.
3. Mix the carrots and raisins in a bowl.
4. Sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
5. Spoon mixture onto leaves.
6. Add microgreens and serve. For more recipes and info on microgreens, go check out https://microgreensworld.com. That's where we got this recipe from!